For your convenience, our most frequently asked customer questions (FAQ) are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
1. How long have you been in the lawn and landscape business?
Ace Lawn and Landscaping has been servicing the Northern Pittsburgh area since 2010. We have almost 30 years of property maintenance experience before starting our own business.
2. How many employees do you have and how many of them will be working on my job?
Our team size varies slightly by season but hovers around 10. Most projects only require 1-3 of our team members on the job at a time – depending if it’s Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization/Weed Control, Landscape Enhancement, Irrigation, or another service.
3. What services do you provide and what are your specialties?
Full-Service Lawn Maintenance; Lawn Fertilization, Weed & Insect Control; Landscape Clean ups; and more. Please see our services tab above for more info on any specific service.
4. What are your hours of business and contact information?
Phone: (412) 377-6499
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
5. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured and can provide information upon request.
NOTE: If a company isn’t insured properly, you could be liable for accidents or injuries during their time on your property.
6. Do you have any references?
Yes, we gladly provide information for locations that we service upon request.
7. Why does your work stand out from other lawn companies that do what you do?
It’s about more than just grass and plants to us. It’s the first impression of your home, and you never get a second chance to make a first impression. We treat your property like our own, with the same pride and level of care that you would.
8. What advice do you have for someone hiring a Lawn Care or Landscaping Company?
Look for professionalism, ask for customer references and testimonials.
9. Should I fertilize and treat my lawn with weed control ?
Lawn Treatment is a term used to describe lawn fertilization, weed control, and pest control. The main purpose is the health of your lawn – keeping it well fed and free of lawn-damaging insects. Those three efforts will provide that your grass will get better and better, with proper irrigation and mowing.
10. Do I have to be home for Ace Lawn and Landscaping to service my lawn?
No. Most of our lawns are serviced during normal working hours. Unless otherwise instructed, our team will complete their work and you can enjoy your manicured lawn when you arrive home.
11. What forms of payment do you accept?
We can accept cash, check, visa, and mastercard.